Thursday 4 June 2015

Eggless Carrot Cake




Yummy, tasty, moist , soft ..... I have more words to describe this Carrot Cake but are these words not enough to get tempted and give it a try? Must tell you this is the best carrot cake I have ever tasted. 

Carrot Cake was there in my to do list since very long. I made carrot muffins many times but somehow I missed this. When I made it,  the cake got over with in few minutes. There was hardly a small piece left for me. 

These days whenever I make cakes, I am having guests at home. I will happily serve the guests but nothing will be left for me. Situations like these makes you happy and sad at the same time.




Ingredients

1 1/2 cup All  Purpose Flour / Maida
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 cup Grated Carrot
1/4 cup + 1/8 cup Oil
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Water
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract

  1. Grate carrot and keep it aside. Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Meanwhile in a bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix it well, keep it aside. In another bowl, add oil, sugar, milk, water and vanilla essence. Mix it well.
  2. Now add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients 1/4 at a time and mix it well. Then add grated carrot. Fold it into the mixture. Don't over mix after adding carrot. Grease a baking pan with oil or butter. Pour the mixture in that. Bake it for 30 -35 minutes.
  3. Finally sprinkle icing sugar over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments here !!!!!!