Thursday 29 January 2015

Roasted Masala Corn / Spicy Corn on the Cob - Vizag Beach road Style



Corn on Cob always brings back the memories of my most happiest days in my native place - Vizag. As I am going to visit Vizag in few more days,  I felt like eating something which we get in Vizag's beach road. MASALA CORN.

Spicy Corn on the cob is a mouth watering snack. You can add spices of your choice salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder, chat masala, lemon juice. Today
 I am presenting you Vizag's beach road style masala corn which is easy to make. 

Enjoy this specially during monsoons and winter.  




Ingredients

Corn 
Salt
Red Chilli Powder
Lemon Juice

  1. Roast corn on all sides on stove holding it with forks on both sides.
  2. Sprinkle salt and red chilli powder on a plate. Roll Corn on it and finally add lemon juice.
  3. Try your own version on Spicy corn on the cob.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments here !!!!!!