Thursday 27 June 2013

Ajwain / Vaamu Biscuits

 
 
My kids are enjoying their Winter holidays now and they need something to munch when are at home during holidays. I made these Ajwain Bisuits for them. Ajwain / Carom Seeds is good for digestion. Ajwain smells so good.
This is the first time I made these, taste is quite good but I felt I should have added more Milk ( 1/4 cup more than the quantity given below).
 
 

Ingredients

2 Cups All Purpose Flour / Maida
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Milk
2 teaspoon Carom Seeds / Ajwain / Vaamu
3/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
 
  1. Mix all ingredients and make it a tight dough.
  2. Pre Heat Oven at 180 degrees. Take a big lemon size ball of dough and roll it as thin as possible and cut into desired shapes.
  3. Place the cut biscuits on a baking tray and prick with a fork. Bake it for 15 mins or till the biscuits turn golden brown.
  4. Tasty Tea-time snack. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments here !!!!!!