Thursday 18 June 2015

Basil Pesto Pasta



My kids love, love pasta. Today when I told them I made the pasta with homemade basil pesto they were excited. Thumbs up for this yummy pasta. They liked it and gave me a suggestion to make it more and try Tomato Basil Pesto.   Sure, anything for my kids and to see smiles on their faces.

I used Basil pesto which was my last post to make this pasta. Pasta tastes so good with the freshly made pesto. Check the Basil Pesto recipe. Leftover Pesto can be used in sandwiches too.  

Click on the link for Homemade Basil Pesto Recipe.


Ingredients

1 cup of Pasta
2 cups of Water
1 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoon Olive Oil
3 teaspoons Basil Pesto

  1. Boil water with a teaspoon of salt. Adding salt to water while boiling pasta adds flavour to pasta. When you bubbles in water, add pasta and cook it till pasta becomes soft. Read the directions on the package for boiling pasta. It takes around 15 minutes. Drain the excess water.
  2. In a pan, add oil and basil pesto, saute for 2 minutes, add boiled pasta saute again for 2 minutes.
  3. That's it. Yummy basil pesto pasta is ready. Serve it hot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments here !!!!!!