Friday 5 April 2013

Sweet Butter Biscuits

 

This was my experiment with the Oven in my kitchen. I was not very confident of baking,  but when this came out really delicious my confidence boosted up and I am baking a lot these days. Will post all my recipes soon.

Ingredients

2 cups All Purpose flour / Maida
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Butter / Ghee
  1. Add Sugar and Ghee to Maida. Mix it well. Leave it for 15 mins.
  2. Mean while heat the oven at 180 degrees. Grease the tray.
  3. Make small lemon sized balls of maida. Now press each maida ball like biscuits(5mm thickness) and place them on tray.
  4. Keep the tray in Oven and bake it till the bottom of the biscuit turns brown (take approximately 18-20 mins).
  5. Take the tray out and allow it cool. Use a spatula to take out biscuits and store them. Keep some papers between each layer of biscuits. 
  6. My kids favorite. Tastes like EET-SUM-MOR biscuits.

2 comments:

  1. These look like the ones I made on Thanksgiving last year. Similar ingredients too! I always try to make sure when I do a lot of baking or cooking that I have food service packaging around, this way I can separate my goodies and give them away. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe, I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Place your valuable comments here !!!!!!